Chemical peels remove the outermost layers of the skin to help with deeper correction. No peel is one size fits all therefore, we offer light to deep peels to fit everyone’s needs. Expect to peel from 2-7 days depending on the depth of peel you decide on.
- Reverse and correct pigmentation, acne, fine lines, and uneven texture
- An aggressive peel can improve the overall health of your skin and prolong the life of your injections
- Repairs damaged surface skin
- Strengthens skin and reduces sensitivity
- Tightens large pores
Skin Medica Peel Options
Illuminize Chemical Peel (Light)
This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic and malic acid) in combination with phytic acid and commonly used peeling agents (salicylic acid and resorcinol) to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
- Enhances skin glow and radiance
- Helps restore a more youthful appearance
- Imoroves clarity, color, and skin texture
- Patients achieve enhancement of skin appearance with minimal downtime and discomfort
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle, very superficial peel
- May be performed on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV
- Little or no visible peeling
Vitalize Chemical Peel (Medium)
The Vitalize Peel is the most popular SkinMedica peel that is appropriate for all Fitzpatrick Skin Types. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients to help rejuvenate the skin. Achieve visible improvement after one treatment with optimal results after a series of treatments
The Vitalize Peel combines resorcinol, lactic, salicylic, and retinoic acid. For best results a series is recommended.
- Dramatic improvement in texture and tone
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves pigmentation, acne, and melasma
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful with minimal downtime
Rejuvenize Chemical Peel (Deep)
Rejuvenize Peel can be used on Fitzpatrick Skin Types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel or with physician consent.
The Peeling Solution in the Rejuvenize Peel contains salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol, panthenol, and isoceteth-20. This peeling solution combined with a retinol solution can substantially improve the appearance of the skin.
To find out which chemical peel may be right for your skin, call Anew Medspa and schedule your consultation or ask to speak with one of our certified nurse practitioners.
ZO® Medical 3-Step Peel (Deep)
Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel is the only multi-functional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilizing a blend of exfoliates, a 6% retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin. This peel is designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
The peeling solution in the 3-Step Peel contains 17% salicylic, 10% trichloracetic, and 5% lactic acids.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation
- Patient friendly peel for any individual; suitable for any skin type or color
- No sedation required
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair inflammation benefits
- Can be repeated every 3-4 weeks if deeper repair is desired.
- It is important that the patient pre-condition their skin 4-6 weeks prior to performing the peel with a prescribed ZO® program to strengthen the skin and enhance benefits