Whether you have difficulty having an orgasm or would just prefer to have more intense ones, consider the O-Shot! This amazing method of vaginal rejuvenation uses your body’s own plasma to help your vaginal and clitoral tissue perform at its best. On top of increasing the frequency and intensity of orgasms, it can also help solve a long list of problems that women commonly have and rarely like to talk about.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma?
The key to this treatment involves harvesting and strategically injected platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, where it is needed. On top of the plasma in blood, which is the liquid, there are also solids. They are the white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. Platelets are useful for clotting your blood. Additionally, they are full of proteins known as growth factors. These growth factors are useful in stimulating your body to heal and refresh itself. That is why athletes have been injecting it into injuries for many years. Recently, more applications for this therapy have been discovered.
What to Expect with the O-Shot
Before anything else happens, it will be important to sit down at a consultation. Even those this safe treatment uses your own plasma, it is still considered a medical procedure. A consultation allows us to ensure that you are a good candidate and gives you a chance to have any additional questions answered. It is important that you feel comfortable with the procedure and what happens afterward prior to having the O-Shot.
When you have this procedure done, the target area is first numbed. While waiting for the topical anesthetic to kick in, a small amount of your blood will be drawn from your arm. We then take this blood and spin it at incredible speeds in order to separate out the PRP. Once this has been accomplished, injections are made into the tissue using a very fine needle. Thanks to the small size of the needle and the topical numbing cream, you should experience no discomfort. Typically speaking, two shots are given. One is done in the clitoris, while the other is done in the upper vaginal area. In most cases, the procedure takes only 30 minutes to complete.
How Does the O-Shot Work?
Once the PRP is injected, it will stimulate your body to grow new cells in the vaginal wall and clitoris. This helps to increase the health of the area and makes it more sensitive to stimulation. At the same time, blood flow is increased to the area, further improving the function and health of the tissue.
Is the O-Shot Safe?
The O-Shot is absolutely considered to be safe. PRP therapies have been used for years. There are no known side effects or adverse reaction to the O-Shot or any other form of PRP therapy. If you are concerned about negative side effects associated with hormone therapies, the O-Shot is definitely worth looking into! The only women who may be advised that this treatment is not right for them are those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking blood thinners.
What are the Benefits of the O-Shot?
Women seek out this treatment for a long list of reasons. The nice thing is that the O-Shot can treat many issues all at once. Some of the biggest things women notice after they have this treatment are:
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased vaginal sensitivity
- Increased clitoral sensitivity
- Decreased pain during intercourse
- Increased natural lubrication
- Smoother, more attractive skin on the vulva
- Tighter vaginal opening and canal
- Increased likelihood of vaginal orgasms
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- Enhanced pleasure and intimacy with your partner
- Decreased symptoms of stress urinary incontinence
Who is a Good Candidate for the O-Shot?
Due to the fact that it uses PRP harvested from your own body, there is very little chance of any sort of adverse reaction to the O-Shot. As a result, nearly any woman who would like to enhance their pleasure in the bedroom or treat stress urinary incontinence is a good candidate for this treatment. If you have difficulty feeling aroused, achieving an orgasm, or experience pain during intercourse, you may be the perfect candidate for this treatment. The best way to know definitively that the O-Shot is a good choice for you is to sit down with us at a consultation. When you have a consultation, we can learn more about your desires for treatment as well as your medical history.
What Conditions Can the O-Shot Treat?
On top of helping women simply improve their frequency and quality of orgasms, the O-Shot can also help certain disorders related to sex. These include:
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: This is a clinical term for having low levels of sexual desire. If you are a woman with a low amount of desire but are unbothered by it, you do not have a disorder. If you do have this condition, the O-Shot can help make intercourse more enjoyable.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: It is estimated that 1 out of 20 women have no problems becoming aroused but a very difficult time actually having an orgasm. This can be so frustrating that some women will actually avoid sexual intercourse as a result.
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: This disorder describes women who WANT to want to have sex, but simply have a hard time becoming aroused. The O-Shot can help with this disorder by increasing sensitivity to key tissues.
- Dyspareunia: A surprising number of women experience actual pain during intercourse. This can be the result of either a lack of natural lubrication or vaginal spasms during the act. In either case, the O-Shot can make a big difference.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence: This type of incontinence happens when a woman sneezes, laughs, coughs, etc. By strengthening key tissues in the area, as well as generating new tissue, the O-Shot can help reduce or even eliminate the symptoms of this problem in as few as 2 weeks.
Why Women Do Not Seek Help with Sexual Issues
If you are one of the many women who is dealing with one of the issues above but are suffering in silence, you are not alone. It is estimated that only 14% of women are comfortable talking to their doctor about sex, even once. This is a shame because most problems have a solution. Many problems can be helped for over a year by a single O-Shot treatment. Unlike in the past, when there was little to be done to help improve a woman’s sex life, there is now a good reason to discuss your symptoms and concerns with an expert. As more and more women have this treatment done and are willing to talk about their amazing results, hopefully, more women will feel comfortable discussing this with their doctor!
Why Choose the O-Shot?
If you are still not 100% convinced that this is a good choice for you, consider the following additional benefits of the O-Shot:
- It is non-surgical and minimally invasive
- It requires no drugs to help your body function better
- There is no downtime – you can have intercourse the same day as your procedure
- Most women see improvement of stress urinary incontinence, if applicable
- The procedure is fast and painless
- It can improve your relationship with your significant other
Results with the O-Shot
Due to the way it works, results are not instant with the O-Shot. Instead, they develop over time as your body works hard to regenerate and improve the tissue in the vaginal and clitoris. Exactly when results are felt can vary from woman to woman, but typically happen one to four weeks after your treatment. They can continue to develop for three months as the growth factors continue to work their magic. The results from the O-Shot are relatively long-term. Many women report they experience them for 14 to 18 months. After the improvements start to fade, you can schedule a follow-up appointment to maintain them.
How Do I Begin the O-Shot Process?
Ready to take charge of your sexual satisfaction and feminine health? Learn more about the O-Shot by making an appointment with Radiant Divine Med Spa. At our convenient locations in Avon, Brecksville, and Medina, our caring and dedicated team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!