Treatment time: 45 minutes
Longevity: 1 Year
JUVÉDERM ULTRA it thinner filler and is more appropriate for fine wrinkles and folds in the skin which:
- Help restore age-related facial volume loss
- Provide facial contouring for improved facial symmetry
- Restore plumpness and fullness to the lips
- Minimize fine lines in and around the lips
- Restore volume beneath the surface of the skin to minimize or eliminate nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Fill in depressed areas in the cheeks
- Act as a “liquid facelift” by temporarily sculpting and reshaping facial co
What is the average amount I will need per treatment?
This will vary from one client to the next. On average, most clients receive 1 or 2 syringes per visit. The common target areas would be:
Lip enhancement (1-2 syringes)
Nasolabial Folds (1-2 syringes)
Marionette Lines (1 syringe)
Lips (1-2 syringes)
Recovery Time – Minimal
Who is a good candidate for JUVEDERM ULTRA?
The ideal candidate for Juvederm Ultra is anyone who would like to reverse the signs of aging who would like to improve the fullness and symmetry of their lips.
How long will my results last?
JUVÉDERM is indicated for up to a year. Results however vary from client to client. Remember, one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to wrinkle treatment. A customized treatment plan is important for achieving the best results. This allows our healthcare professionals to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs. Book your consultation with one of our providers for your custom treatment plan.