Intravenous therapy (IV) is a therapy that delivers liquid substances directly into a vein. The intravenous route of administration can be used for injections or infusions. Intravenous infusions are commonly referred to as drips. IV’s help with hangovers, immunity, beauty, hydro boost and increased athletic performance and more!
IV Therapy Benefits
- Rehydration. Intravenous vitamin therapy is the fastest way to potentially restore optimum hydration, stimulate and support the immune system.
- Fast Effects. Due to the fact we are delivering hydration and vitamins via the blood stream, the onset of effect is usually very fast.
- Increases Wellbeing.
- Modified Myer’s Cocktail – Shown to be effective against asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, upper respiratory tract infections, sinusitis, seasonal allergies, cardiovascular disease. Combination of Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B Complex, Calcium Gluconate, and Vitamin B12.
- Anti-Viral/Immune Recovery – Used to treat viral and bacterial infections; boosts immune function, reduces symptoms of illness. Combination of high dose Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, Taurine followed by a separate injection of Glutathione.
- Hangover Recovery – Reverses the symptoms of alcohol intoxication/toxicity through IV hydration and replenishment of nutrients; Zofran reduces nausea. Combination of Zofran and multivitamins (“Banana Bag”).
- Hydration – Simple hydration to plump skin; improves dryness and re-hydrates. One liter of Lactated Ringers or Normal Saline.
- Vitamin B12 injection (Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin)
- MIC injection